- Form 137 or 138 (photocopy) or any record of its equivalent
- Transcript of Records (for transferee)
- Honorable Dismissal
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from high school principal/Guidance Counselor
- Certificate of Live Birth (Authenticated by NSO)
- 4 copies of recent 2x2 colored ID picture (white background)
- 1 long brown envelope
- Transcript of Records of Bachelor’s Degree (photocopy) or any record of its equivalent
- Marriage Contract for married women if (TOR) bears maiden name (photocopy)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (photocopy)
- Honorable Dismissal (photocopy)
- 4 copies of recent colored ID picture (white background)
- Asks and accomplishes the Application Form
- Presents the required documents asked beforehand together with the filled-up application form for evaluation and validation.
- Pays at the cashier’s office the testing fee and presents the receipt to the Guidance Office.
- Returns on the scheduled date and time of testing and takes the examination.
- Asks for the availability of the result and registers at the services’ log book