A. INCOMING FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
REQUIREMENTS. Incoming first year Graduate Program students are required to submit the original copy of the following documents to the Office University Registrar.
- Official Transcript of Records
- Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of GWA (from school last graduated)
- Certificate of live birth from NSO/PSA
- Marriage Certificate from NSO/PSA (for Married Female Students)
- Brgy Health Clearance
- 2x2 size ID Picture (white background)
- Long Brown Envelop
PROCEDURE. Incoming Graduate Program students shall follow this procedure for enrolment.
- All qualified applicants shall submit the complete requirements to the University Registrar for recording and safekeeping. NOTE: In case, the student has no quarantine pass or unable to come to the University due to quarantine restrictions, he/she may authorize anyone from his/her relatives or friends for enrollment purposes;
- Authorization letter stating the name, relationship of the authorized representative to transact in his/her behalf.
- Student Applicant’s valid ID.
- Valid ID of the authorized representative
- Student applicant shall secure the Academic Advising form from the Graduate School.
- Submit the Academic Advising form to the Registrar’s Office and receive the Subject Confirmation and Assessment Slip.
Proceed to the Cashiers office to settle the fees then proceed to the Office of the University Registrar for the issuance the Certificate of Registration (COR) to manifest official enrolment in the University.
B. CONTINUING OLD STUDENTS
REQUIREMENTS. All continuing Graduate Program students are required to submit the original copy of the following documents to the Office University Registrar.
- Duly accomplished Students Clearance (graduate programs)
- Evaluation of Grades (for Thesis Seminar / Compre)
PROCEDURE. All continuing students shall follow the procedure for enrolment.
- The students enrolled in SY 2019-2020 shall be evaluated and enrolled in SY 2020-2021;
- The deans/campus directors shall designate the program chairs or class advisers to trace and document students' enrollment for this new normal time;
- The students shall confirm their enrollment through the college dean via mobile phone call or any mode of offline/online communication to discuss their specific courses to be taken. NOTE: The college deans, by all means, shall find ways to reach out to their students;
- The college dean through the respective Program Chairs or Advisers shall prepare the academic advising forms upon confirmation of the students via phone call;
- The Academic Advising forms shall be forwarded to the University Registrar by different colleges for encoding of the courses to be taken in the system to ensure that all courses required/completion for his/her degree program can be completed this school year;
- The University Registrar shall print and forward the Certificate of Registration (COR) to the College Deans.
The student shall get the Certificate of Registration (COR) at the Office of the Dean/Campus Director by appointment thru a text message which will serve as an entry pass in NwSSU campuses.